Cameron Brown Award
The Cameron Brown Award is an initiative from Taupo Sports Advisory Council to recognize athletes who have completed these five iconic Taupo annual events:
- Tauhara Off-road Half Marathon 21.1km (July), Taupo Half Marathon 21.1km (August) or Kinloch Off-road Half Marathon 21.1km (September)
- Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge 160km solo ride or the 85km mountain bike (last Saturday November)
- Taupo Triathlon - Erin Baker standard distance 1.5km swim, 40km bike and 10km run (early February)
- Across Lake Taupo Swim 4.2km (last Saturday February)
- Ironman NZ - Tupo (first Saturday in March)
The events must be accomplished in the order shown and all in the same season
A full completion of every event qualifies.
No entry procedure, simply tick the box on the Across The Lake Swim entry.
An invitation to the Taupo District Sports Awards will be sent once your qualification has been verified. The Sports Awards are held in early November in the same year as the final event of qualifying.
Any queries should be directed to Christine Turton: firstname.lastname@example.org