The phrase “dry carpet cleaning” generally refers to a method used to remove soil particles, grease, and other stubborn contaminants from a carpet. The process is usually achieved by vacuuming and/or using a dry foam cleaner. Dry carpet cleaning methods are becoming more popular with homeowners and carpet dealers alike. carpet drying techniques offer many benefits and advantages that justify the investment and include:
* Helps protect carpets from allergies Dry cleaning methods help reduce dust and pollen contamination, which can increase the frequency of allergic reactions and aggravate asthma symptoms. Carpets are breeding grounds for bacteria, mold, mildew and molds, all of which can promote the formation of irritants and allergens and create breathing difficulties for individuals. Vacuuming on its own cannot remove all the dirt and contaminants from a carpet. When you vacuum, you don’t get rid of soil particles that may have been embedded deep into the carpet fibers. Vacuuming removes these particles from the carpet, but it is unable to completely dry out the carpet and eliminate allergens and other contaminants.
* Helps prevent damage Carpet drying can actually prevent or minimize damage to your carpet. With regular vacuuming, it is impossible to completely remove all dirt from a carpet and dry it thoroughly. With the dry method, however, you can use a low moisture carpet shampoo to remove embedded dirt and other pollutants without damaging the carpet. This allows you to avoid having to vacuum often while maintaining optimal dryness and the ability to maintain the carpet at its most comfortable condition.
* Improves the life span of your carpet drying offers several benefits for your carpet that make dry cleaning more attractive than the standard method. Vacuum cleaning does not allow for the extraction of soil particles and dust from your carpet. The use of dry cleaning allows for the removal and replacement of these small pieces of debris. This improves the lifespan of your carpet by extending the amount of time between cleanings. It also prevents premature wear caused by the build up of dirt and grime.
* Increases air circulation Dry cleaning provides excellent air circulation. When carpet is cleaned with a dry product, the room is opened up to let the carpet dry. This increased air flow promotes faster drying. It also increases the rate at which dirt and grime are removed from the carpet. A well-cleaned carpet will not only look cleaner, it will smell fresher as well. The use of a dry carpet will prevent the growth of mildew and mold, which can cause health problems for your family members.
* Maintains longer carpet life The drying method used with a dry carpet does a great deal to preserve the life of the carpet. Dust particles are easily removed when they are removed from the surface of the carpet. The dry carpet does a great job in removing surface dust, which prolongs the life of the carpet. The lack of moisture also prevents mold and mildew from growing, which is yet another way it lengthens the life of your carpet.
* Increases safety around your home When you have a dry carpet, it is less likely that you will accidentally spill something on it. As moisture dries, dirt and grime do not accumulate in the carpet. When there is no moisture on the carpet, there is no way for those particles to become trapped. This is especially important if you have children or pets that spend a lot of time on the carpet, risking spillage and other hazards.
* Increases the beauty of your room When a carpet is cleaned with a dry carpet solution, the overall appearance of the room’s design is improved. The use of a dry carpet cleaner helps to improve the dyes and textures of your carpet. Dyes can fade colors when they are not properly cared for. Similarly, the smoothness of the carpet will be enhanced when the dirt and grime have been completely removed. Carpet drying machines dry the carpet to the highest standards so it looks like new. In addition, when you are finished cleaning the carpet, you will notice the improvement in the color of the room’s design.