PACK PICK UP
FRIDAY 3 August 2018
Great Lake Centre, Taupo,
4.00pm to 10.00pm
SATURDAY 4 August 2018
Great Lake Centre, Taupo.
6.00am to 7.15 am for marathon entrants
7.00am to 8.45am for half marathon entrants (to 9.40am for 10k, 5k and kids dash entrants)
All entrants must collect a registration pack and race number with the timing strip from event headquarters prior to starting.
You don’t need to bring your confirmation email with you for registration though the Reference number is helpful in case there is a problem.
Late entries will be accepted at both FRIDAY and SATURDAY registration up until 15 min prior to start of event.
Event packs will contain race number with timing tag attached, important event information (please read carefully), and minor spot prize vouchers.
Start area - Tongariro North Domain access lane (behind tennis courts)
To check your start time look for for distance under event options tab.
- There will be NO timing tag check at registration.
- All events are electronically timed.
- Timing transponders are attached to the back of your race number.
- Race numbers must be worn on your front to record your time.
- Timing transponders do not need to be handed in.
- Provisional results will be on display in the Great Lake Centre from 11.00am and will be on the website at the end of the day. Results will be finalized once all checks and queries have been dealt with.
Gear can be left at the bag security room from 7.00 am on event day and collected after finishing. All gear MUST be in a bag and labelled with your race number and name.
Any items left at the start line will be taken to Bag Security.
Minor spot prizes (a 1 in 15 chance) awarded at random with a voucher in the registration pack are to be collected at the Lake Taupo Hospice Spot Prize Table in the Great Lake Centre Friday and Saturday.
Only the first male and female are announced.
No age group or walker placings are awarded or acknowledged.
Sponsors’ products can be purchased at the sponsors’ expo.
There is ample free parking around the Great Lake Centre and adjacent CBD area. Parking restrictions apply on Saturday mornings.